Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Not as Bad as it Looks!

This class hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I still find that my writing is better some days as opposed to others. For this particular blog post I am writing now, I have written about ten different versions and now have become so tired I am just going with this last one. The problem that I need to get over is the fact that I never like how my writing sounds. As soon as I type something up I start getting more ideas in my head before I have enough tome to write them down in a manner that sounds good. I know with time and practice my skills should improve, and hopefully get to a level that will be suitable for the line of business work I will be doing. On that note I cant express how much I respect writers for what they do! Listening to our two guest speakers was a realization for me that it can be a stressful job but can be very rewarding just as well.

1 comment:

  1. It is a matter of getting faster with practice. Glad to hear you've gained respect for writers - would that more people would!

    ReplyDelete