Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Worksheet Post

Worksheet for this weeks blog

Not too long ago I received an email from FAFSA reminding me to get finished with my financial aid paperwork before it was too late. The overall tone I got from this notice was positive and motivating. Statements like "Missing important upcoming deadlines could affect the amount of aid you may be eligible for," really prompted me to pay attention to the importance of the message. The message had a level of authurity but did not make me feel like I was being nagged to do something. The email went on to say "In order to enhance your chances of getting the most aid possible..." and then listed in bold three helpful options for me to utilize. The tone of this statement in particular is very positive and encouraging. In my past experience when I have received business messages that were positive and motivating they usually referred to something like signing up for a credit card or a loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment